Copywriting Brochures and Catalogs
Brochures and catalogs abound in almost every society, in both physical and virtual form. The sheer abundance of these documents sometimes mask their prime purpose: to concisely deliver accurate, and intriguing information to potential customers. Great copywriting and great design not only create a great communication experience, but also restore faith in traditional media’s ability to reach consumers on a personal level. And that’s our starting point for copywriting brochures and catalogs that create engagement.
Unfortunately, brochures and catalogs have been shoved through every real and virtual mailbox, gratuitously pushed into the hands of passing pedestrians, dropped from planes, pasted on walls, and sent via SMS and MMS to millions of mobile phones every day.
Little wonder the term ‘junk mail’ is most applied to this type of communication. Straight from the box to the bin — this is by far the most common treatment these pieces receive. And yet creating these pieces is not inexpensive. Design can be costly and it’s a costly waste of time and resources to employ design and copywriting that is not engaging.
Organizations invest significant amounts of resources in the hopes that a potential customer will engage. The persistence of the brochure and catalog is testament to its effectiveness, when used correctly. Authenticity, above all, is the most important aspect. Any brochure or catalog that promises something great just to lure customers will never again be trusted if the promise is broken by inferior products and services. A brochure or catalog is a time-saver.
Deluging it with content defeats the purpose of getting the point across immediately, and therefore effectively. A brochure or catalog is seldom a stand-alone piece. Most of the times there is supporting information, either on a website, or report or other piece of communication. Brochures and catalogs are conversation-starters. References to the supporting pieces is critical to continuing the conversation. A brochure or catalog begs for great design. The organization of content is critical. If one is not a designer or page layout expert, invest in one to design the brochure.
The difference between amateur and professional design is one the easiest disparities to spot and customers are pros at doing so. Use photographs and illustrations only to augment the words. These visual pieces are more than stimuli. They are vital corollaries to the words.
They reinforce the message. They never detract from it. Grammar and punctuation make a big difference. Unlike vocabulary, grammar and punctuation have only one correct answer.
A single mistake in these areas, as well as in spelling, can severely damage the credibility of the message. Sustainability is critical. Brochures and catalogs that are perceived as environmentally friendly and socially responsible will be received with more enthusiasm.
1. Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
2. Our Work – Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
4. Research Services
6. Creative Partnerships
7. Copywriting Insights
8. Content Marketing Singapore
9. Copywriting in Singapore
10. Copywriter Singapore
11. Project Brief
12. Copyright and Copywriting Singapore
13. How To Become A Copywriter in Singapore
14. Contact Us +(65) 65737370
15. Work With Us
16. B2B Copywriting in Singapore
17. About Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
18. One Global Language for Business?
19. Copywriting Website Content
20. Senior Copywriter: Mandarin
21. Linguistics Specialist
22. Graphic Designer
23. Client Relationship Advisor
24. Office Administrator
25. More Copywriting Services
26. Copywriting Annual Reports
27. Copywriting Blogs
28. Copywriting Brochures and Catalogs
29. Copywriting TV Commercials
30. Copywriting Direct Mail
31. Copywriting Employee Manuals
32. Exhibition Writing
34. Marketing Copy
35. Copywriting Media Releases
36. Menu Writing
37. Packaging Copy
38. SEO Writing
39. Writing For Social Media
40. Speech Writing
41. Taglines and Naming
42. Technical Writing
43. Telemarketing Scripts
44. Tender Writing
45. Website Copywriting
46. Copywriting a White Paper
47. Terms of Service
48. Legal Information
50. An Opportunity
51. Qrowd Talks
52. Register for Qrowd Talks
53. Copywriter Singapore
54. Copywriting and Brand Discovery
55. Copywriting and Brand Ethics
56. Copywriting and Brand Identity
57. Copywriting and Brand Insights
58. Copywriting and Brand Personalities
59. Copywriting and Color
61. What is Copywriting?
63. Quantico – Copywriters In The Media
64. Quantico Copywriter Singapore Clients
66. Economics Copywriter Singapore
1. 5 tips for writing a great sales letter
2. 7 Punctuation Secrets to Influence Communication
3. Copywriting Email and Letters
4. Copywriting Services Singapore
5. Hyphen En-Dash Em-Dash — Usage
6. Tone of Writing
7. Word Studio: 100 Words