MARKETING COPY | SHOW, DON’T TELL
Marketing copy, or promotional material is any piece of writing that creates awareness of a product and service, and engages customers through the effective use of words.
These words must work on their own, or together with a strong piece of visual communication. Marketing copy / promotional material includes tag lines, strap lines, advertising copy, product benefit write-ups, brochure content, catalog content, speeches, banner headers, mission statements, tabletop pamphlets, web advertisements, sales pitches, press kits, store promotion magazines, slogans, and everything else that incorporates the purpose of creating awareness.
Effective marketing copy calls for the four Cs:
Marketing copy / promotional material has a noble purpose — to deliver or promote the benefits of a product or service that customers are looking for to improve their lives. The best marketing copy is needs-driven and recognizes what customers want, not what they ought to have forced upon them. Promotional material must therefore create instant rapport with its intended target audience, and invite the audience to continue the relationship.
Engagement is key and words are stimuli for such engagement at every touchpoint. Every word must have a distinct purpose. Otherwise it is not required. Time is limited and customers are refusing to be pulled into jaded avenues of selling. Promotional material calls for delicate handling and custom creation. Tag lines, for example, are self-contained elements of pure communication that detail the product or service’s essence.
Marketing copy and collateral copywriters are experts at distilling words down to their essence. Such distillation creates an immediate impact in the marketplace. Resonance is best achieved through inspiring copy.
More than anything, customers want to be inspired. They want to buy, but they do not like being sold to. Marketing / promotional material has to be written with this quality in mind. In a world inundated with chatter, customers are pros are spotting the difference between communication and noise.
Marketing copy / promotional copywriters are always aware of this difference, and create material that communicates without chattering. The best marketing copy is always conversational in nature. It sets up a dialog between the product or service and the customer.
Such writing is seamless and looks incredibly easy due to its simplicity. To create such simplicity is the result of years of experience coupled with a deep-rooted knowledge of the nature of consumerism and promotion. That’s something worth investing in.
1. Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
2. Our Work – Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
4. Research Services
6. Creative Partnerships
7. Copywriting Insights
8. Content Marketing Singapore
9. Copywriting in Singapore
10. Copywriter Singapore
11. Project Brief
12. Copyright and Copywriting Singapore
13. How To Become A Copywriter in Singapore
14. Contact Us +(65) 65737370
15. Work With Us
16. B2B Copywriting in Singapore
17. About Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
18. One Global Language for Business?
19. Copywriting Website Content
20. Senior Copywriter: Mandarin
21. Linguistics Specialist
22. Graphic Designer
23. Client Relationship Advisor
24. Office Administrator
25. More Copywriting Services
26. Copywriting Annual Reports
27. Copywriting Blogs
28. Copywriting Brochures and Catalogs
29. Copywriting TV Commercials
30. Copywriting Direct Mail
31. Copywriting Employee Manuals
32. Exhibition Writing
34. Marketing Copy
35. Copywriting Media Releases
36. Menu Writing
37. Packaging Copy
38. SEO Writing
39. Writing For Social Media
40. Speech Writing
41. Taglines and Naming
42. Technical Writing
43. Telemarketing Scripts
44. Tender Writing
45. Website Copywriting
46. Copywriting a White Paper
47. Terms of Service
48. Legal Information
50. An Opportunity
51. Qrowd Talks
52. Register for Qrowd Talks
53. Copywriter Singapore
54. Copywriting and Brand Discovery
55. Copywriting and Brand Ethics
56. Copywriting and Brand Identity
57. Copywriting and Brand Insights
58. Copywriting and Brand Personalities
59. Copywriting and Color
61. What is Copywriting?
63. Quantico – Copywriters In The Media
64. Quantico Copywriter Singapore Clients
66. Economics Copywriter Singapore
1. 5 tips for writing a great sales letter
2. 7 Punctuation Secrets to Influence Communication
3. Copywriting Email and Letters
4. Copywriting Services Singapore
5. Hyphen En-Dash Em-Dash — Usage
6. Tone of Writing
7. Word Studio: 100 Words