1. The background of the culture and/or society for whom the selected copy is intended for.
2. Linguistic nuances that are positive, sensitive, and offensive to the culture and/or society for whom the selected copy is intended for.
It doesn’t seem like too big a deal but our research is responsible for getting a lot of our content on-the-dot perfect. You won’t find us mistaking Rio de Janeiro for the capital of Brazil, when it’s actually Brasilia.
Maybe it’s because we’re all from such different backgrounds, or maybe it’s because Singapore is situated at the world’s major crossroad, but our repository of information just keeps growing, which makes researching so much easier. We’ve been asked to do just research and we’re kind of proud about that.
Research at Quantico is conducted in three stages.
The first stage involves extensive baseline research in which Quantico researchers gather and analyze existing information that will help a particular project. During this stage, lots of information is accumulated. Nothing is discarded. This practice ensures that even the tiniest piece of information is at hand if required.
The second stage of research involves filtering. The information is collated and presented to the copywriters who will perform the tasks of copywriting the final project. During this stage the researchers and copywriters work in small teams to tease out the best combinations of content, engagement, and clarity. The result of this process is shown to you, the client, for consideration and further evaluation. If any piece of information is lacking, the research stage is looped to extract any points that may have slipped through the filters.
The final stage is distillation. This stage fully involves the copywriters who are responsible for delivering the information in the cleanest, most refined manner of presentation without any loss in the integrity of the message. The final drafts are prepared for you, the client, to scrutinize and approve. At this point the research team hands off the project to the copywriters, who use their expertise to breathe life into the piece. Everything, from the tone of voice to the diction, from paragraph lengths to the choice of typography, are carefully considered and appropriately presented.
Quantico copywriters ensure that all criteria are met. Such criteria include accuracy of facts, reading conventions, standardization of spelling and punctuation, style sheets, tabular representation, indexing, grammar, vocabulary, cultural linguistics, and auditory sense feedback (how it sounds when it is read aloud).
Quantico’s research team is a vital thread in the copywriting tapestry. The expertise of the agency’s researchers is painstakingly brought to every project so that your final product appears seamless and effortless to its audience.
1. Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
2. Our Work – Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
4. Research Services
6. Creative Partnerships
7. Copywriting Insights
8. Content Marketing Singapore
9. Copywriting in Singapore
10. Copywriter Singapore
11. Project Brief
12. Copyright and Copywriting Singapore
13. How To Become A Copywriter in Singapore
14. Contact Us +(65) 65737370
15. Work With Us
16. B2B Copywriting in Singapore
17. About Quantico Copywriting Agency Singapore
18. One Global Language for Business?
19. Copywriting Website Content
20. Senior Copywriter: Mandarin
21. Linguistics Specialist
22. Graphic Designer
23. Client Relationship Advisor
24. Office Administrator
25. More Copywriting Services
26. Copywriting Annual Reports
27. Copywriting Blogs
28. Copywriting Brochures and Catalogs
29. Copywriting TV Commercials
30. Copywriting Direct Mail
31. Copywriting Employee Manuals
32. Exhibition Writing
34. Marketing Copy
35. Copywriting Media Releases
36. Menu Writing
37. Packaging Copy
38. SEO Writing
39. Writing For Social Media
40. Speech Writing
41. Taglines and Naming
42. Technical Writing
43. Telemarketing Scripts
44. Tender Writing
45. Website Copywriting
46. Copywriting a White Paper
47. Terms of Service
48. Legal Information
50. An Opportunity
51. Qrowd Talks
52. Register for Qrowd Talks
53. Copywriter Singapore
54. Copywriting and Brand Discovery
55. Copywriting and Brand Ethics
56. Copywriting and Brand Identity
57. Copywriting and Brand Insights
58. Copywriting and Brand Personalities
59. Copywriting and Color
61. What is Copywriting?
63. Quantico – Copywriters In The Media
64. Quantico Copywriter Singapore Clients
66. Economics Copywriter Singapore
1. 5 tips for writing a great sales letter
2. 7 Punctuation Secrets to Influence Communication
3. Copywriting Email and Letters
4. Copywriting Services Singapore
5. Hyphen En-Dash Em-Dash — Usage
6. Tone of Writing
7. Word Studio: 100 Words